Mrs. Abbott's Dream Team Dear Families, I think we can all agree the annual trip to Lansing was a huge success! We had amazing docents at both the museum and the Capital. We are so fortunate to be able to have those accommodations. I was especially proud of our class. Students paid attention and were respectful throughout the day, which was impressive because of the large group, tight schedule and all of the places we needed to be at very specific times. Thanks to all of the parents who spent the day helping to keep our children safe and attentive on such a long day. Wow! was I exhausted Friday night. A reminder about the 4th grade music program this Tuesday: Dear 4 th Grade Parents, We are excited about our program! Next Tuesday afternoon at 1:30, we will perform our “America on Recorders” for our school and you are invited to come to our family performa...
Comments
Post a Comment