Welcome to Mrs. Abbott’s Dream Team Hello Families, Thank you to all students who were able to join our Google Meet today. I look forward to those meetings every Monday! Remember if you are not able to make it, I will post the recordings in Classroom. I am also looking forward to our one-to-one meetings this Wednesday and Thursday. Please Sign-up Genius here if you haven't done so already. The meeting will be similar each week. I will just be checking in to see how it is going with your remote learning at home and what I can do to help. Here is the link to A Week at a Glance . It will also be posted in Classroom. I want to encourage all students to continue with their daily schedules that include t he growth mindset Google form, Lexia, IXL, Moby, and Khan as well as reading for 20-30 minutes each day if possible along with the focus reading lessons this week. I have also included an assignment in Classroom, that is optional, to record a video, or take a pictu...
Comments
Post a Comment