Mrs. Abbott's Dream Team
Upcoming Events:
Late Start: 11/14, 11/28, (NO Late Start: 11/21)
Half Days: 11/21
Thanksgiving Luncheon: 11/15
Thanksgiving Break: No School 11/22, 11/23
Calling All Colors: 11/27
Second Grade Program: 11/27
Weekly Schedule:
Monday (B) Nov. 12th - Art
Tuesday (C) Nov. 13th - Gym
Wednesday (D) Nov. 14th - Late Start, Music
Thursday (E) Nov. 15th -J.A., Thanksgiving Luncheon,
Friday (F) 16th - Gym, Computer Lab
Monday (A) 19th - Art, Music
Tuesday (B) 20th - Art,
Wednesday (C) 21st- 1/2 day, Gym
Below is the learning links to itslearning. If you need to refresh on the process or if you're new to the district. It is very helpful.
Itslearning Links:
Processing the itsLearning Parent Portal:
Parent Portal Directions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DvAdAoKTFhUHZ1ZHRodkxRR2s/view?usp=sharing
Renee Abbott
Fourth Grade Teacher Lincoln Elementary School 1102 Orchard Ave. |
Welcome to Mrs. Abbott’s Dream Team Dear Students, Here is an update: I have added some new information so please read over the letter again. Also, Mrs. Jasiak has an S.E.L. Challenge. The link to the challenge is below. I will also add it to the S.E.L. topic in Google Classroom. From Mrs. Jasiak: Social-Emotional Learning Challenge for Week #1 with our students and families. Our plan and commitment is to have each week’s challenge prepared for you by this time on Tuesdays in order to meet your Wednesday 8 AM expectation. Our plan is to review the content we have already provided the students to date. Link to challenge below: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrhpPb0hjTqwo-arIFEF8zwZvqfVB5_KgLWEsjzh17Q/edit I hope everyone is well. I miss you and I'm sorry I wasn't able to better prepare all of you and say goodbye. However, Mrs. Goniwiecha decided on this basic schedule to keep all of you engaged while at home. We definitely have the...
Comments
Post a Comment