Welcome to Mrs. Abbott’s Dream Team Hello Families, We had a great week with almost a 100% turnout for our one-to-one conferences. I look forward to our Class Meeting today! Remember if you are not able to make it, I will post the recording in Classroom. I am also looking forward to our one-to-one meetings this Wednesday and Thursday. Please Sign-Up Genius . We already have 18 students and parents signed up! May 11th-15th A Week at a Glance . Some students are requesting access to this document. They do not need access. They only need to view it. The links will work fine. Also, I have had many parents request e-Book information. Mrs. Bacolor has lots of information below. They also offer Library Chats on Wednesday. I want to encourage all students to continue with their daily schedules that include t he growth mindset Google form, Lexia, IXL Diagnostic, Moby, and Khan as well as reading for 20-30 minutes each day if possible along with the focus reading lessons th...
Comments
Post a Comment